Don’t have the luxury of a speechwriter on staff?
Need a speech for a business or personal occasion?
Speechwriting and public speaking are specialties of mine.
REASONS TO USE MY SERVICE
- I’ve studied and refined the craft of speechwriting for almost forty years. I failed to get my first job because it demanded good public speaking skills, and I wasn’t fully prepared for that. However, my failure prompted me to work hard and turn one of my weaknesses into one of my strengths.
- I can save you valuable time by writing your speech for you.
- I can also coach you in your preparation and delivery.
- I can help you define the structure and purpose of your speech as well as help you understand your audience.
- Thirty-six years of standing behind a podium every week has given me valuable experience and unique insight about what makes or breaks a speech.
- As with all my writing, I will see to it that your speech attains the highest level of clarity, accuracy, and audience impact.
I’ll need several weeks advance notice and probably more than one interview with you in order to write your speech effectively. Please see my Contact page and give me enough details to know what you need.
Speechwriting is a collaborative effort between the speaker and the writer. I look forward to working with you to make your speech a memorable experience for both you and your audience.